How do I switch to DevTEL?
Fill out the Request Service form.
We request service to your address from our internet supplier
Once serviceability is confirmed, we will contact you to set up an install date
On the date of install, we will come to your house, install your awesome new services, test it thoroughly and assist you in connecting all your devices.
Once install is complete you then cancel your service with those other guys.
Lastly...pat yourself on the back for saving $$$ each month!
Can I get service where I live?
Most of the homes between Radium Hot Springs and Canal Flats are serviceable by DevTEL. We resell internet over the cables you already have in your home. If you are not too far off the well beaten path or are not too sure if we can connect to you then ask us a question from our contact us page here.
Is the modem rented or purchased?
We will provide a modem to you as a free rental. No need to purchase. If you choose to cancel your internet service with us, we will ask you to return the modem to us.
I own a Cable Modem can I use it?
Our internet supplier allows for certain models to be used by 3rd party vendors. Allowed models are:
- Motorola SB5100 (DOCSIS 2.0)
- Motorola SB5101 (DOCSIS 2.0)
- Motorola SB5102 (DOCSIS 2.0)
- Motorola SB5120 (DOCSIS 2.0)
- Motorola SB6120 (DOCSIS 2.0)
- Cisco DPQ2160 (DOCSIS 2.0)
- Huawei MT130U (DOCSIS 3.0)
- Thomson DCM475 (DOCSIS 3.0)
- COSHIP CCM2000A (DOCSIS 2.0)
- Hitron CGN Wireless (DOCSIS 3.0)
- Technicolor TC4300(DOCSIS 3.0)
- Hitron CDA3-20 (DOCSIS 3.0)
Note: A DOCSIS 3.0 capable modem is required for speeds above 15Mbits